Mr Broome was very helpful and he explained the operation very clearly and gave me some literature.
Mr Broome carried out the operation at Beaumont Hospital. I stayed overnight and the next day, I had breakfast and a shower and then went home.
The operation was a complete success, with no complications or discomfort. I am 70 in three weeks and I am now back at work, have just been on a cruise, and I swim and go to Zumba classes.
I can certainly recommend the operation, which was performed very successfully by Mr Broome.
Dear Mr Broome,
You asked me to get in touch 6 weeks after my operation to let you know how things are.
I’m sorry that it is now 10 weeks later and I forgot to contact you !
This must show you that I am doing so well that I don’t even think about it. Everything is good, including the waterworks situation which is so much better without the pessary ring. I still take vesicare as I do have some urgency but it is very manageable now.
I am still worried about going horse riding again or using the powerplate for exercise with all the deep vibrations. Can you totally reassure me that I cant do any damage?
This is a marvellous operation for a prolapse . I am so delighted I didn’t have to have a hysterectomy and I will certainly tell people about it.
Thank you again for the fantastic care I received. I was so lucky to find you.
My very best regards
On arriving to see you for the first time, you explained about my prolapse and that it could be done by Laparoscopic Sacrohysteropexy which put my mind at ease immediately. A week later my operation was over and I felt good straight away. It is great to get out of bed each day without having the problem and I would like to thank you for my pain free quick recovery. Thank you also to your professional team and the hospital staff for being so caring. My journey from Lincolnshire was certainly well worth the journey and I would like to thank you for your professionalism and skill of which I am very grateful.
Dear Mr Broome
I write to thank you ever so much for your time patience and kindness received from you and the staff at Euxton hospital on 11th/12th March when I had a prolapse operation. I am so grateful it’s been such a success I’m feeling so well and able to be so active it’s wonderful.
With gratitude to you all
Dear Mr Broome,
Can’t thank you enough for bing so kind.
To Mr Broome,
Thank you very much for successfully repairing my second prolapse. I am extremely grateful and appreciative of all you have done, and really can never thank you enough. Your skill and manner are both outstanding.
Dear Mr Broome,
I’m writing to say a huge thank you for the care I received whilst you performed an operation to restore my uterus to its normal condition. I am so grateful for both your professionalism and expertise and your support. I am now recovering fine and enjoying my two beautiful children, at home. It has been a real blessing to me to feel so cared for and I wish you well in both your career and life.
Dear Mr Broome,
This is just a little note to say that you for your help and empathy in treating me. Although we are still in the dark as to what is causing my symptoms, you have helped to put my mind at rest that it is nothing serious. I have felt a little discarded by the doctors I have seen nearer to home. So your empathy was greatly appreciates, as was Miss Lees.
- After the Sacrohysteropexy Operation
- Alison’s Story
- BMI Beaumont Hospital
- Contact Us
- Cost of Sacrohysteropexy
- Diagnostic Tests
- Endometrial Ablation
- Fibroid Embolisation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Heavy Periods
- Help is Available For Prolapse Sufferers
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Hysterectomy / Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Kate’s Story
- Kaye’s Story
- Laparoscopic Bilateral Salpino-Oophorectomy (BSO)
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling
- Laparoscopic Reversal of Sterilisation
- Laparoscopy/Laparoscopic Surgery
- Menopause Clinic
- Mirena IUD
- My Story: No 1
- Operations For Prolapse
- Our Blog
- Our Locations
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Post Childbirth Prolapse
- Private Cervical Smears
- Prolapse Post Hysterectomy
- Prolapse Repair Operation
- Prolapse Signs & Symptoms
- Prolapsed Uterus
- Sacrohysteropexy Testimonials
- Sacrohysteropexy Video
- Stress Incontinence
- The Pelvic Clinic
- The Pelvic Clinic Ebook
- The Sacrohysteropexy Operation
- The Surgeon
- Treatments & Procedures
- Tubal Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Wall Repair
- Vulval Conditions
- What Causes Stress Incontinence
- Why A Prolapse Happens
Our Latest Posts
- Menopause and memory loss17th March 2020 - 3:58 pm
- Endometriosis18th January 2020 - 12:27 pm
- Why Does Post-natal Incontinence Happen?19th July 2018 - 9:17 am
- No Vaginal Mesh Surgery in Sacrohysteropexy!11th October 2017 - 10:36 am
- Life after prolapse surgery27th September 2017 - 12:51 pm
- Is a uterine prolapse causing your symptoms?20th September 2017 - 10:27 am
- Is a hysterectomy always the best option?13th September 2017 - 1:40 pm
- The four stages and symptoms of uterine prolapse6th September 2017 - 10:21 am
- Recovering from prolapse surgery30th August 2017 - 10:40 am
- Is a hysterectomy the right treatment for me?23rd August 2017 - 1:07 pm